Sea Moss & Marshmallow Root Herbal Leave-in Hair Milk 8 oz. or 16. oz.
Treats/Prevents Hair Loss and Thinning Hair, Hair Growth Conditioner
Sea Moss hair benefits - protects the hair for optimal strength and growth. Sea Moss contains iron, calcium, vitamins A B C D E & K, magnesium, zinc, copper, riboflavin, phosphorus, manganese, fiber, potassium, selenium, natural silica, and folate. Sea Moss is an ocean plant that provides herbal collagen to the hair.
Natural & Organic Ingredients:
- Sea Moss Ocean Plant (wildcrafted) - enhance shine, strengthen hair, nourishment, conditions, prevent shedding hair.
- Organic Marshmallow Root Extract - supplies hair with slip for detangling
- Wheat Germ Oil - a bonus for healthy hair and scalp, and hair growth properties
- Organic Rosemary Oil - prevents premature graying; faster hair growth. Supplies scalp with stimulation for proper blood supply.
- Rose Petals Oil - great therapeutic scent.
- Vegetable emulsifier - conditioner agent
- Organic African Shea Butter - awesome for damaged and shedding hair.
- Preservative (paraben-free)
This hair conditioner is a great investment for your hair. It detangles hair as it conditions. This Herbal Hair Milk will prevent split-ends and hair shedding. Massage a small into the scalp, and then rub into the remainder of the hair to maintain length retention.
Share this page on your social media. Enjoy your purchase, visit again, thanks.
Most of these reviews are from my other Brina Organics website. You can still leave a review on this site, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks
(c) 2021 Brina Organics, LLC
DISCLAIMER - The natural ingredients in our products are beneficial for hair growth, scalp, and skincare. If you're allergic to any ingredients in this product reconsider using it. If you're not sure, do a 24-hour patch test on the skin. We're not liable, so discontinue use if you're allergic to any of these ingredients. Pregnant women do your research on the ingredients contained in this product, especially if you have high blood pressure. Most of Brina Organics products are organic/natural, Enjoy.
Based on 12 reviews